At Buildmore Construction Inc., safety has always been our number one priority. We are fully committed to providing our employees and clients with a safe work environment, and utilize intense planning, communication and continual hands-on training to meet this commitment.
Our employees know that even one accident is one too many. By learning to make the correct safety decisions, and understanding that every employee has the right and responsibility to stop any unsafe operations – Buildmore employees are empowered to work toward a common goal of zero workplace incidents.
We begin every project by determining what safety concerns exist, identifying what steps can be taken to address those concerns, and how best our employees can work together as a team to maintain a safe workplace.
Buildmore Construction Inc, follows strict compliance with company policies and industry regulations including, but not limited to:
- Daily communication on all job sites to discuss hazards and safety protocol.
- Hard hats and safety vests and other protective equipment are worn.
- Annual safety training, OSHA and MSHA classes are attended.
- All Occupational Safety and Health Administration regulations are followed.
- All Mining, Safety and Health Administration regulations are followed.
- Backup alarms on equipment.
- Defensive driving instruction for all drivers of company vehicles.
- New employees are mentored by seasoned employees.
As a family-owned company, we view our employees as our greatest assets. As a company, we work hard each day to ensure our people return home safe each night.